Patient Guidelines on the Coronavirus
Leon Remis MD is following CDC guidelines in regard to COVID-19 and we are taking precautions to prevent its spread. The safety of our staff and patients is our utmost concern.
Delivering exceptional patient care in a safe and controlled environment is our priority and that is why we are asking our patients to comply with the CDC recommended precautions while visiting our office.
Call ahead of your appointment if you have or had any of the following in the last 2 weeks:
• Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste/smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea, pink eye
• Diagnosed with COVID-19
• Contact with suspected or confirmed persons with COVID-19
• Exposures such as travel, gatherings, hospitalizations
• Reside in a facility (i.e. independent living facility or nursing home)
The following precautions are being taken:
• All patients will be screened via questionnaire upon arrival and the staff will validate the screening questions daily.
• Limiting the number of patients in our waiting room (a specified number or chairs have been removed from the seating area to maintain social distancing).
• Companions are asked to wait in their vehicles.
• All rooms and seating will be sanitized by our staff in between every appointment.
• Our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks.
Please arrive wearing a face mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
In this world or uncertainty, we appreciate your understanding. We hope at the very least that times like these remind us that we are all in this together.
Leon Remis MD