The National Eye Institute (NEI) established the National Eye Health Education Program (NEHEP) to help health and community professionals increase awareness about eye health. NEHEP programs are designed to reach populations at higher risk for eye disease and vision loss and to promote the use of vision rehabilitation services.
We have created this resource to help you find.....
For more information:
- National Eye Institute "Living With Low Vision" page.
- American Foundation for the Blind "Low Vision" pages. Note the links to more information on the right side or bottom of each page.
- American Foundation for the Blind "Living with Vision Loss" pages. Note the links to more information on the right side or bottom of each page.
- All About Vision is an independent, advertising-supported web site that publishes information related to eye health and eye care. The web site has a Low Vision Guide which includes several well written articles on aspects of low vision.
- The Washington DC Chapter of Achilles International conducts workouts and races for "disabled" runners, including those with low vision.
Prevent Blindness Calendar